The Universal treatment for Wrist Fractures
The Austofix VRP 2.0+ Volar Radius Plate incorporates locking screw technology with an anatomically designed plate to achieve angle stable fixation of most fractures of the distal radius.
For use on left or right wrist. Applicable in 80% of radius fractures. Minimizing stock and inventory required.
Low profile and anatomically contoured plate. Distal Screw projections sit close to the articulating surface.
Variable Angle Screw Technology design allows 30° conical screw angle.
High quality, exclusive instrument set, include Ezy-Grip Driver Tip and Articular Probe.
Re-usable Smart Guide
Greater screw projection accuracy for Standard & Narrow Plates. Low profile and radio translucent.
- Low profile plate with distal chamfer
- Flat plate can be contoured in theatre to conform to anatomy
- Distal k-wire holes for fixation with k-wires
- Available in Left and Right
Radial Styloid Plates
- Anatomically contoured to conform with the distal radius
- Can by contoured in theatre if fine tuning is needed
- 2 variations of plate
- 1 with channels for k-wires to sit within
- 1 with a thin distal portion with k-wires sat above