Suitable for femoral shaft and sub-trochanteric fractures
The Austofix Femoral Nail F3 is the lateral-entry successor to the Austofix F2 Femoral Nail.
Utilising common instrumentation and the same “Recon” or Standard locking design, the F3 is manufactured from titanium and allows nail insertion from the Greater Trochanter.
Hip Screw angles of 120° , 125° and 130° are available with the 125° angle suitable for most clinical situations.
Manufactured from medical grade Titanium alloy Ti6Al4VS
Unique F3 nail features
- Lateral bend proximally to enable insertion through the greater trochanter.
- Cannulated for use with guidewire.
- Hip screw angle 120° , 125° , 130° Transverse or ‘Recon’ mode proximal locking.
- 13mm (10mm nails)
- 13.5mm (11mm nails)
- 14mm (12mm nails)
Screws paired with this device
Locking Screw (Proximal)
Locking Screw (Distal)
- Austofix Femoral and Tibial Nail Tray
- Ezy-Aim Electronic Distal Targeting