VRP 2.0 Volar Radius Plate
The Austofix VRP 2.0 Volar Radius Plate incorporates locking screw technology with an anatomically designed plate to achieve angle
stable fixation of most fractures of the distal radius.
- • Innovative VAST - Variable Angle Screw
- • Technology design, allowing 40° conical screw fixation angle.
- • Lower profile of 2.0mm to meet clinical and patient requirements.
- • Universal plate design; for use on left or right wrist.
- • Increased plate range with corresponding fragment specific
- • components.
- • Specifically contoured to accommodate the FPL tendon.