The Austofix PHN Proximal Humeral Solid Nail is a simple and effective intramedullary device for the stable fixation of proximalhumeral fractures.
- • Standard Nail
- • Total length 170mm
- • Designed for use with humeral neck fractures, within 90mm of the top of the humerus.
- • Distal holes are close enough to be targeted with a fixed instrument, no Xray targeting needed
- • Long Nail
- • Designed for fractures in the middle and distal shaft.
- • 200-280mm (in 20mm increments).
- • Features a distal hole for static locking and a slot for dynamic locking.